Anyone seen these rides or live in Philadelphia area?

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
I live in Philadelphia, PA. I live in an area called Manayunk and I rarely see any muscle cars, so to speak. Today to my surprise I saw an 02 or newer SVT Lightning it was Dark Gray and definitely had work done to it and was loud as hell and had blacked out rims. In the same apartment complex there was an 03/04 Mach 1. I didn't get a great look at the Mach but it was blue and looked pretty stock from what I could tell. I was wondering if these guys were on this site or if anyone ever seen these cars around here? I have an 03 SVT Cobra and none of my friends have any cool rides at all and I need some new people to chill with........car people. Also if anyone lives in Philadelphia or anywhere close by please let me know and lets meet up or something. I really am blown away by the fact no one around me has anything cool or fast and I definitely need to meet some people who appreciate a nice ride and people who actually have them.

mystic04

Established Member
This friday night a 5pm or 6pm range is a cruise night in Newtown Square on Rt3 west towards west Chester at a GMC dealer, the dealer in on the left hand side just past rt 252 & rt3 about 1 mile at most come out and show your car off and meet some people .need anything else pm me or post up.

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
I live in Philadelphia, PA. I live in an area called Manayunk and I rarely see any muscle cars, so to speak. Today to my surprise I saw an 02 or newer SVT Lightning it was Dark Gray and definitely had work done to it and was loud as hell and had blacked out rims. In the same apartment complex there was an 03/04 Mach 1. I didn't get a great look at the Mach but it was blue and looked pretty stock from what I could tell. I was wondering if these guys were on this site or if anyone ever seen these cars around here? I have an 03 SVT Cobra and none of my friends have any cool rides at all and I need some new people to chill with........car people. Also if anyone lives in Philadelphia or anywhere close by please let me know and lets meet up or something. I really am blown away by the fact no one around me has anything cool or fast and I definitely need to meet some people who appreciate a nice ride and people who actually have them.

I live in Bala Cynwyd very close to Manayunk.

Mystic04,
i'll try and make it out there on fri.

Last edited:

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
i'm amazed I haven't seen you cruising around in bala or manyunk...

Im only there during the school year. Which means ill be up around the 30th.
I've only seen a black terminator pass SJU on rt 1 one time. That was last year. Where in manayunk do you live? You can pm me if that's better

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
What say we get a little meet going? Say hooters over near K.O.P.?
sometime in the beginning of September? Or meet somewhere more local?

sweetslvr

Established Member
Hey guys. I actually live in KOP too. I would be interested in meeting too. I have a black terminator. Actually, 04Mach1Blurr - I saw you once at the KOP movie theater about a year ago and I think we talked very briefly.

04Mach1Blurr

Established Member
Hey guys. I actually live in KOP too. I would be interested in meeting too. I have a black terminator. Actually, 04Mach1Blurr - I saw you once at the KOP movie theater about a year ago and I think we talked very briefly.
Hey man! Yea i remember you, way stock back then. Well when next month comes around let's do a group meet and get our eat on. Maybe monday or weds nights? Something to split the week upSonic, i know ucamera gots a camera!, lol what do you guys think?

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I live 5-10 minutes from K.O.P and I might try and make one before the winter in my Mach 1 depending how my shoulder feels that day

03sLeEpeRSnaKe

Established Member
What day is good for everyone to meet out in K.O.P.?? I can be out there whenever really, as long as I don't have any other plans so just keep me posted and I'm ready whenever.

wrxman60

Premiere Wheelman
Established Member
I would be in, I'm in the Wilow Grove area. I am always in Manayunk, but I don't trust bringing the L or Cobra down there when I visit

Users who are viewing this thread