Anyone selling a single turbo kit, k-member, block, etc...

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im on the verge of sayin screw it and build my own car if I cant find a turbo car already done. So if anyone has a hellion kit lemme know. If its the turbonetcis turbo then its gotta be ball bearing 96 A/R or im not interested. Not really looking for some custom made turbo you had some shop make. I prefer to get a hellion kit and if it has a precsion turbo and bigger downpipe then even better. I also need a tubular K member kit, MM would be nice but UPR will do the trick too.
And for those of you who want a few hundred dollars less then what you paid , Im not interested. Also looking for some fuel rails, lines and 99-01 parts for the conversion on the termie. I also need to get a block, heads, cams, etc..
Basically Im gonna need everything. If I cant get what I need used then I'll just order a longblock with FR500 heads on it already. Thought Id try and find some deals on slightly used or NIB stuff. I have my eye on a few rollers but nothing for sure so lemme know if you have one. Lookin for a clean chasis, interior isnt that important, neither is the tranny or suspension. Im gonna be guttin everything anyways. Send me a PM.

yan88gt

Established Member
I've got a 2001 cobra intake ( minus injectors) with rails and throttle body, front cover and accessories (tensionner, PS pump and reservoir, alternator, idler pulley) I'm missing one idler pulley and idler pulley bolts and upper alternator bracket. I also have underdrive pulley with SFI damper. I'm doing the opposite of you, i'm swapping everything for a 2003 blower assemblie. 650$ shipped for everything.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok I will keep that in mind. Im gonna see what my other options are first locally. If you wanna whipple, mine might be for sale very soon.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ya but I think he wants a few hundred less then what he paid if Im thinkin of the same one. I wouldnt pay close to full price for one unless its from hellion direct which I wouldnt do either lol.

fastmustang70

Established Member
got a 99 intake upper and lower with tb and injectors minus fuel rails and have a 99 front timing cover you can have it all for 450 Thanks Ron

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
no deal on a turbo car as of yet so Im lookin for parts still....I'd even be willing to trade my 97 lexus ES300 for a hellion kit !!

ChrisWoodard

Living for the King
Established Member
I just saw a 98mm kit go on Ebay this week for DIRT CHEAP. The item number was: 180117235706. Search completed listings and check it out.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
I'm parting out my '03 Cobra motor, so pm me with what your still needing (not counting turbo stuff).....also have an aluminum Teksid block possibly!

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread