Anyone selling a SVTC?

CJsV8Bird

I've been thinking about getting one for a while. I've been looking on ebay, and haven't found anything but high mileage beat up looking one's.

Figured I'd give you guys a shot.

SILVER00SVT

Established Member
ZX3Turbo2K said:
I've been thinking about getting one for a while. I've been looking on ebay, and haven't found anything but high mileage beat up looking one's.

Figured I'd give you guys a shot.

Email sent in regards to my 2000 CSVT F/S.....

SILVER00SVT

Established Member
Wht02Lightning said:
Hey man a buddy of mine is looking for a good SVTC on the east coast. SO if its still for sale can you please send me pics and some info on it? my email addy is [email protected] thats man!

wht02lightning....I sent you an email with some pics...Sorry it took so long to reply, I have'nt been on in a few days. Where does your buddy live?

BLACKSVTCONTOUR

GOT SVT?
Established Member
i have a 98 svtc and want to keep the milege low on that one but i'd like to buy another one, even if it needs work, the cheapest contour svt i've seen for sale was 2700 with 177k if they have low milege people up the price the most expensive one i've seen was 11,000. i love how these cars drive, they don't get enough credit

chknhwk

I have a 1998 SVT Contour, black, for sale.
It comes with a 3.0L, two sets of lightweight 17x7.5" wheels, suspension, stereo, Baer brakes and 132k complimentory miles. :D

showtime

I posted this in another thread but i'll put it here to so you can see...

my silver 2000 SVTC is for sale in Pittsburgh PA

62K miles..tons of mod (suspension,exhaust, intake, sshifter, CF hood, & many more)
2 sets of wheels

let me know if your interested
my email is [email protected]

svt5.jpg

back2.jpg

dash.jpg

interior1.jpg

engine1.jpg

engine2.jpg

Rickabod

Representin' Da U.P.
Established Member
jmayhew said:
I posted this in another thread but i'll put it here to so you can see...

my silver 2000 SVTC is for sale in Pittsburgh PA

62K miles..tons of mod (suspension,exhaust, intake, sshifter, CF hood, & many more)
2 sets of wheels

let me know if your interested
my email is [email protected]

back2.jpg

what kind of mufflers are on your car?

showtime

Rickabod said:
what kind of mufflers are on your car?

Universal N-1's

I got them about 3yrs ago...a freind of mine..hi dad owns a muffler shop & they deal with Magnaflow...these are from the same distributer, but no labels/stamping.

I got them cause they fit into the cutouts so well.
4" tip.

chknhwk

BLACKSVTCONTOUR said:
hwkrcng, just the car alone with 177k, what do u want for it, whre are u located?
i'm very interested
It has about 132k on it now. Just the car the way it is I'll take 8k. (Fairly flexible on that, too.)
This car has a lot of stuff done to it and has run with no issues except my lack of tuning on it for a long time. Longer than a lot of the other 3L's have lasted so I'm pretty confident in the build. It was done by 422 Motorsports in Oaks, PA, you might be familiar with them.
I *love* this car but the girl wants to go halves on a REAL race car so that would take precedence. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread