Anyone Selling?

mystical

Established Member
It's been a long winter and I'm bored. I'm looking to purchase a Terminator in the Spring. What I'm particularly interested in is a low mileage convertible but would consider coupes as well. Preferred colors are Mystichrome, Comp Orange, Screaming yellow or Sonic Blue. Must be under 20K miles and mint. The lower the mileage the better. Stock preferred but open to tasteful mods. Not interested in any race cars. Please PM with what you have and what you're asking, thanks.

Last edited:

mystical

Established Member
they just sold a mystic at russ milne ford with 7000 miles for 29000

I saw that one, in fact I test drove it when the original owner was selling. Beautiful car with all the right mods built by Alternative. I was going to buy it in the Spring but the owner sold it the day before he was going to store it. Apparently the manager of russ milne bought it and put it back up on the market for more money. Sold for $29K? Do you know who bought it?

Last edited:

Blksnke

Established Member
found out a guy bought as his "last bucket of thing to do" he supposedly has 8-12 months to live and then is willing it to his nephew.

mystical

Established Member
Well that's a nice thing to do. Lucky kid will get a very nice Cobra. I hope he is responsible and respects the car. 600rw is a lot of power.

mystical

Established Member
Bump! Anyone have or know of a low mile vert with Whipple they would like to unload?

Users who are viewing this thread