Anyone still need 2013 at MSRP?

03Cobra05GT

Established Member
Right, but you guys were each waiting for cars from different dealers, not the KC dealer?

Have both orders been taken over yet? It would be nice if two SVT'ers stepped in.

Correct, original orders were from different dealers.

But as drwalker mentioned, they seemed pretty confident that our orders with them would be pulled within a couple of weeks. When that didn't happen, I didn't want to be in the same situation as my first order.

farmboy90

Established Member
Ok guys. I did NOT take Toby's order. I am not sure if it is still up for grabs, but you all are more than welcome to call him.

Turns out his order is still in "Order Processing - unscheduled". This is the same status as my current order, so I am not sure it is much of an improvement for me. For all I know, Toby's order will get pulled first. But Ford Customer Service couldn't help me understand when it would get pulled. So I don't want to risk leaving my current dealer for yet another unknown.

reason4treason

Established Member
Ok guys. I did NOT take Toby's order. I am not sure if it is still up for grabs, but you all are more than welcome to call him.

Turns out his order is still in "Order Processing - unscheduled". This is the same status as my current order, so I am not sure it is much of an improvement for me. For all I know, Toby's order will get pulled first. But Ford Customer Service couldn't help me understand when it would get pulled. So I don't want to risk leaving my current dealer for yet another unknown.

if somebody reliable can vouch for the guy, as 03Cobra05GT did, all things considered, that's a reasonably decent option for somebody. in other words if you know without a doubt that the allocation is for realz, it's just a matter of whether you're willing to wait.

btw: I emailed Toby directly, as well as left a bunch of my details with the CHAT person on the other end at that dealership several days ago and nobody ever called or emailed back. yes, oversights happen, but I sent communication directly to his email and also spoke to another person via the LIVE CHAT. he might be square, but that, at least in and of itself, is not a healthy sign.

Last edited:

devildoc8313

Established Member
That would be x-plan and as of now- they are not offering that for the 2013 GT500

Do know if later it might become available and if so what would I have to do in order to take advantage of it?

I've been a USAA member for almost 10 years by now but I never used this benefit since I've always been able to get my cars for invoice.

Users who are viewing this thread