Anyone try a PMP t-56 Pro Motion Performance

blownmach1

Established Member
i have been shopping for a t-56 and after speaking with a few places i seem to like what i hear from Pro Motion Performance. I am wondering if anyone has personal experiance with one of there pmp t-56.

c9obr6a

Established Member
I don't know if this help but I just got one of their t-45 and dealt with Walt. Very helpful and I'm really happy with all their products. It did take like 5 weeks to get my new Trans due to some problems with forks but he did tell me their would be a wait. Its snowing in MI and I may not get the chance of testing out the Trans for a few more months. But at this time I would buy from them again.

evn62719

USMC
Established Member
I have one in my mach. Its the level IV with a few upgrades. I havent been able to drive it yet because I'm in Iraq but my Dad drives it every now and then and he said its 10x better than the stock T56 that I had in there. Smooth crisp shifts. I dont think you will disappointed if you use them.

4429scj-r

Established Member
I just ordered one, and upgraded it with a 30 spline output shaft and also with the .74 and .5 overdrive gears. I also bought their Mcleod SFI bell since that is a very cheap upgrade and completed the whole thing with a new flywheel and a Mcleod twin disc clutch. Now it is waiting time...:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread