ANYONE TRY RUNNING HER IN THE SNOW YET???

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
We got 8 inches of snow yesterday. Drove the SUV. Almost HAD to drive te 03 Cobra today, but car-pooled with my wife.

My 91 Stang went ok in about 3 inches with weight. I figured if I took 2 - 45 lb plates off my weight set and put them in the trunk. Filled up the tank... I'd be good to go??

I figure (1) its not worth the risk of getting into an accident with this car and (2) Who wants all that road cheese and salt on the car and all over the engine bay and intercooler... UG!

Just curious if anyone has been bold enough and how'd she do?

Elapidae

Festively Plump
Established Member
Do a search on "snow". There are lots of stories already.

As expected, the 03 Cobra is not a good transport in snow and ice.

BBriBro

Established Member
I wouldn't be too concerned with driving it, I think its kinda fun, just be careful, and don't try to climb any hills with cars parked on the side of the road ! I would be concerned about the other idiots though, I always see people in the ditch when it snows. I grew up in orlando, and I can drive in it. It's so easy to have a blast, and you don't have to go fast or wear out your tires!! Just watch the other guys though, luckily most of them are very predictable.

MongoCobra

Established Member
I got stuck 4 times last night, do you think changing the tires would help? how about a couple of 45 pound plates in the trunk?

f4sfed

Established Member
Dump the F1's, and you might have a chance. I've put some Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on mine. I must say that I was pleasantly surprised.

ArkangelX3

Established Member
I parked her, and Borrowed my brothers 4X4, After i could get up a hill in my 00 GT with 2 Inches on the ground,,, i wont bother with the Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread