Anyone up for a XXX meet?

Shangsta

Phat back
Established Member
So with the weather getting better and everyones cars being completed i was thinking that we should have a XXX meet. Anyone have suggestons for a date? I was thinking XXX then go play a little and get some footage/photshoot. :banana:

vennom

99/03 hybrid
Established Member
did someone say gangbang???? Im deff. in for that. Can we play soggy cracker?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
I was thinking the same, but looks like rain for the upcoming weekend:bash: Oh well. Keep me posted for the time... XXX works perfectly with me:thumbsup:

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
This cracks me up. Every year it's the same thing, everyone wants to know about the XXX. What a bunch of pervs. :poke: :p

Joe5.0

Established Member
Lol Yea its Pretty Funny. I leave Sunday for San Deigo. So lets do it Saturday (Weather Permitting Ofcourse)

Joe5.0

Established Member
Paul, I want a Ride. If you dont show then ill Just go with Jake. If Jake doent show ill just go with Christian. If Christian Doesnt go then im gonna Just pretend my car is fast and drive it.

Or Ride with Greg :)

whitelx

Established Member
Still has Texas plates, replaced the windshield so no tags. Havent passed emissions yet and am kind of fed up with the car to tell you the truth. If I get the SC then the Mustang will need to go. But yeah I will probably meet up on Saturday as long as the weather holds out.
-whitelx

Users who are viewing this thread