Anyone use this stuff yet?

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I've been told its good for temporary use but a pita to remove.

Siscakidd

Livin the dream
Established Member
I have applied this to my car,so far it's working good,did a test panel before hand,it is important to follow the directions,clean first,wax,and apply enought product,if you don't spray enough on it will come off in little pieces instead of one sheet.
image_zpscd07e1c1.jpg

raustin0017

Established Member
I applied it to my 12 F-150 Platinum just to check it out. I did the front bumper only. Before I started I fixed about 6 rock chips in the bumper. It took me about an hour to tape off the front end. Followed the directions on the box and went for it. When I finished...I turned off the lights to the garage and left it overnight. Next morning...removed the masking material and took it outside for a look in the good light. Turned out real good. Two weeks later took a 900 mile trip. Returned back home and cleaned up entire truck. Cleaning off the bugs from the film takes a little work...but other than that...no new rock chips. The product says it will last for 1-yr. Cost me about $35. If your going to do the hood and full front end you will need two cans.

Sure is way cheaper than any type of clear bra.

Users who are viewing this thread