anyone using the walbro 290 lph fuel pump module from lethal?

bergs

Established Member
I'm about to drop my tank to chase a fuel pressure and duty cycle issue i am having with the GT Supercar pump (I think it is leaking the way i installed it years ago). If I need a new pump i was thinking of going with this one:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/sh...el-pump-module-assembly-excl-03-04-cobra.html

Seems like a nice easy swap that would be hard to mess up and it should flow about the same as the supercar i think. Is anyone using this pump setup on a mild boosted 99-04 GT?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I got the walbro 255 lph pump. It's the same thing, just not rated the same lph. Very easy install other than dropping the tank.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Oh, word to the wise. Be VERY careful with the fuel level float. Those are easy to break off. If you can, ask the seller to remove it for shipping. My first pump had the float break off during shipping.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I got mine off of e-bay. I got it because my stock one died and I am going to add a super charger in a year or two when finances are in order. I won't be pushing more than 420 hp when I do. Currently im maybe putting down 280 rwhp. not too sure. Car runs great though.

Users who are viewing this thread