Anyone /w A&P License

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Im looking for information on how to get my A&P License so if any of you have one can you help me please. Im looking for information on what courses i need to take and what the prereq's are since im still in the military and cant attend school full time. Im in maryland on the eastern shore and ive been trying to find a school or atleast someone to talk to in the area but all hopes are lost lol. I have no prior college or training in aviation so im pretty much starting from scratch so any help you can give would be awesome.

crew_dawg16

Established Member
What branch are you in? I know that since I was a crew chief in the Air Force, having over 3 years of experience working on jets, there is a class for getting my A&P in Dallas that is two weeks long.

Jack32v

Slow Lane..
Established Member
What branch are you in? I know that since I was a crew chief in the Air Force, having over 3 years of experience working on jets, there is a class for getting my A&P in Dallas that is two weeks long.

I am jealous I have to take A&P for three months, 2 weeks sounds much better tho....

1998BlueSVT

Snake Bitten
Established Member
Im in the Coast Guard but have no training in Aviation ive been at a Search and Rescue for 4years.

Users who are viewing this thread