Anyone wanna buy some parts for a '01 Cobra?

Snake Eyez

Established Member
I'm selling my Bassani X- Pipe with Cats - $350, Bassani Quiet Thunder exhaust - $350, BBK Cold Air Induction - $125, and Cobra floor mats (Charcoal) - $50.

All the stuff is in great condition and has been used for only 4 months. Exhaust has about 6000 miles on it. I would prefer to sell the exhaust to someone local as it is a real PITA to ship, and to find a box big enough to put it in. Send me an email if you are interested.

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
hmm. bassani x-pipe eh?

just what i am looking for. :) and, if you notice the profile, i'm local. :cool:

i'm just starting into looking for mods for my snake. what's the going rate for a set of x-pipes new?

i'm definitely interested though.

svtsnake

Established Member
I might be interested in the bassani cat-back. My girlfriend goes to college at Pt Loma, and I may be going down to visit her in march. If you still have it for sale, i would buy it then.

Snake Eyez

Established Member
The only things that I have left are the Mustang Fitted Car Cover from Ford, $90 + $10 for shipping and a couple sets of Bob White's decals for the third taillight that say Cobra. $18 / pc + $3 for shipping. Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread