Anyone Want an SVTP Hat???

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I'm thinking about making a run of SVTP hats. I'm not sure on the design, but I think we'll keep it pretty simple. This is the base hat I'm thinking about using (it's available in more colors than shown):

https://amzn.to/2AdW3Eh

If anyone wants to take a crack at designing something, feel free to give it a shot. We may end up producing it.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Are you talking about a style or brand? Post an example.

IMG_9549.JPG

+2 on the flex fit SVT logo ( smaller)on the back too
I personally don’t like the plastic adjusted caps

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Our last run of work hat were 39thirty mesh in the back tradition up front. I like the combo. Dont know how all mesh would be with a logo.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Am I the only one that prefers Velcro strap back hats?

I got a free velcro strap hat from Primary Arms that I thought was gonna rot in the closet next to my Jegs hat when I opened the box. I'll be damned if it isnt the best hat I've ever had, I got a flexfit hat from my old boat squadron is beat to hell and the free-be still looks like new and is tight and shaped exactly like I want it to be.

No matter what as long as its not a hipster trucker hat Im getting 2, no flatbrim, sticker bullshit here. Please offer khaki and OD green and throw a battle flag on it somewhere.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
I love the fit of a fitted flex hat, but they’re very warm.

NewEra 59/50 (i think) are the batting practice hats I like and they’re comfortable without being too warm.

Probably not cheap though.

Let us know what you decide. SVT up front and a Cobra on the rear would be sweet.

edit: nope, its 39/30 as said earlier. The 59/50 is my authentic and its hotter than shit.

Go Braves

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
I love the fit of a fitted flex hat, but they’re very warm.

NewEra 59/50 (i think) are the batting practice hats I like and they’re comfortable without being too warm.

Probably not cheap though.

Let us know what you decide. SVT up front and a Cobra on the rear would be sweet.

edit: nope, its 39/30 as said earlier. The 59/50 is my authentic and its hotter than shit.

Go Braves
59fifty are the on field hats minor/mlb teams wear. It's all I wear and I would buy at least two if svtp hats were made in New era 59fifty

The mesh batting practice hats you're talking about are also part of the 59fifty line, just made with the mesh material instead of the "canvas" material

Black is standard 59fifty

The reddish tint one is the batting practice version (mesh)

The regular 59fifty hats hold their shape and fit MUCH better than the mesh ones
20200610_211301.jpeg
20200610_211315.jpeg

*edit*

I don't think they even make the 39/30 anymore.
Posts and likes are not mine.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
59fifty are the on field hats minor/mlb teams wear. It's all I wear and I would buy at least two if svtp hats were made in New era 59fifty

The mesh batting practice hats you're talking about are also part of the 59fifty line, just made with the mesh material instead of the "canvas" material

Black is standard 59fifty

The reddish tint one is the batting practice version (mesh)

The regular 59fifty hats hold their shape and fit MUCH better than the mesh onesView attachment 1645609View attachment 1645610

*edit*

I don't think they even make the 39/30 anymore.
Posts and likes are not mine.

I’ll have to look because I’m pretty sure the flex batting practice cap I bought last year is 39/30.

You’re right (and as I edited) the 59/50 are the authentic caps. I hVe a dark blue one that just cooks my head. It isn’t low profile, (edit2: i prefer low profiles, I think fits better) so I don’t like it Quite as much.

edit: damn, you could be right
I’m not seeing jack squat in 30/39. What the heck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread