anyone want to get together or something drinks are on me

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
Felt so bad, I missed the GTG, and picture thing, hope everyone had fun, maybe if anyone wants to get together, would be cool, let me know.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
man i would take ya up on that, but i have work tomm. Did you get the vert back? Is sheldon gonna be in trouble?

mustarrosa

Established Member
Hey gang ..a few of us are meeting at Razoo's right by Bone DAddy's on Jan 1st at noon..come on out
Steve D.
JC
Dan DeGroot
Brain Holgate
DHG Bullitt
E Jones

Last edited:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
heh heh, only if he learns to shift, then im screwed :D

Yep your screwed sheldon, already walked a cammed, and heads LS1, have the video to prove it. Hopefully I can post it up tomm. or monday.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
95KBGT said:
man i would take ya up on that, but i have work tomm. Did you get the vert back? Is sheldon gonna be in trouble?

You know he his, since I have beat much faster cars than his, I cant wait to order the auto next week, then there will no error.:-D

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
mustarrosa said:
Hey gang ..a few of us are meeting at Razoo's right by Bone DAddy's on Jan 1st at noon..come on out
Steve D.
JC
Dan DeGroot
Brain Holgate

Thats great steven, i will def. show in the vert, see you then.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
yes I am steven, the rears are sold already to david or juiced 35th. I ordered the CR1's but they are on backorder, manny was even going to let me have his If I like the way they feel, when sitting in his car.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
04sleeper said:
Sorry E. Had to do the family thing. :beer:

its cool im excited found a nice house in carrolyton area 3 bedroom, sweet garage setup, come out to the bone daddy's thing tommorow, cleaned up the cobra, spent almost two days on it , lol.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
04sleeper said:
Sorry E. Had to do the family thing. :beer:

its cool im excited found a nice house in carrolyton area 3 bedroom, sweet garage setup, come out to the bone daddy's thing tommorow, cleaned up the cobra, spent almost two days on it , lol.

mustarrosa

Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Gonna be at RAzoo's

mustarrosa

Established Member
Had a good turnout and Coleman even showed..good to see Dan and son..Larry came on over too..missed Holgate though..Jerry K. wants to whipple his car and Jc was there with pointers and offer to help install.. EJ came too

Users who are viewing this thread