anyone want to make me an updated sig?

Got Boost?

Established Member
id prefer something like what i have now, just a slim picture of the car signed "Got Boost?". but by all means, be creative, if you can come up with a slick design go ahead an do it! i really would like to update my signature though because that pic is really old! i've since repainted the car and replaced all the trim among many other things.

6.jpg

7-edited.jpg

NewImage.jpg

(kind of dark, dont know if you can use it - but i posted it anyway)

DSC02633.jpg

DSC02638.jpg

DSC02643.jpg

thanks!

reese

Established Member
I made my own for now, just wish the lighting on the car would have been a little better.

Hey man, just wanted to stop by and see better pics or your car and DAMN thats a badass fox. Did u say you painted that yourself, if so man thats really good. Anyways man love the car. Um a good buddy of mine whos on here does great! sigs you should hit him up his name is ryan071587 He's usually around the whole sig making place, I know him personally and he'd make you pretty happy with photoshop lol.

Got Boost?

Established Member
Hey man, just wanted to stop by and see better pics or your car and DAMN thats a badass fox. Did u say you painted that yourself, if so man thats really good. Anyways man love the car. Um a good buddy of mine whos on here does great! sigs you should hit him up his name is ryan071587 He's usually around the whole sig making place, I know him personally and he'd make you pretty happy with photoshop lol.

hey, didnt catch your reply untill now, you may not even see this. yeah the car was painted by my father and i - i actually have a thread on corral that details the entire project start to finish. PM me if you'd like a link.

Gave it a try:

gotboost2-1.png

thats pretty trick, im pretty happy with the one im running right now though. thanks for your time man, looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread