Anyone want to meet up?

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
Wondering if anyone wanted to meet up tonight. Maybe go to annp. or even just cruise the good ole Ritchie Highway. Just an idea, let me know :shrug:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
I'll be in Baltimore tonight with a freind home from NY City. We'll probably be at the power plant. Is the cantina or whatever still there by the airport? If so, we might make it out that way.

playwithmysnake

car is forsale
Established Member
yeah its out there still, dont know how the weather will hold out on rain tho,, i have no plans as of yet the "girlfirend" may stay home tonightso im up for anything :banana:

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
My friend just called. He's at Best Buy getting a stereo put in. Proly won't be done til 8:00. I said if they say 8:00 it will be 9-10.

I cruised with the Cobra last night so he could drive tonight....Hello tequila shot!

He's calling the single friends around to get the scoop. A couple of ladies and a few guys. As soon as I hear back I'll post our destination and tentative ETA.

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
It's looking like Babaloo's at the power plant tonight. At best we'd be there by 10:30. Worst case, 11:00. Last time I went there half the Ravens were there on their by-week. I'll keep my eyes open for you Bruce, or any other club members allowed out by their significant others. I get out on holidays and special ocassions.

See ya.

Users who are viewing this thread