Anyone want to take a quick peek at my datalog numbers ?

AKDMB

Established Member
Not pretty just a 4th gear WOT 7#s boost. Aside from the 1.0 knock at the top of the run, how do these numbers look ?
I believe i'm chasing false knock as the car has a LOT of nvh. Start of pull @ 16 seconds
Thanks

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sn9egh7cp8qasxc/datalog1.csv?dl=0

Just looking at the graphs really quick in Livelink. Looks fine to me, right around 16 degrees of timing, .80 lambda plus or minus a little, and no knock retard during the WOT runs. The fuel trims are kinda weird, but it doesn't matter, the car is going rich at WOT and settling down to stoich during cruising and that's all that matters. Whatever the reason, it was done intentionally (maybe making the MAF curve really rich for safety, but the STFT's are still adding, so who knows) it seems, so no need to worry.

The 1.00 knock at the top of the one run might be "false" I seem to notice weird data sometimes too at the end of the WOT runs as soon as the throttle gets released. Maybe a real tuner on here could answer that, I'm a noob. No way to tell for sure unless the car is run up higher in rpm. In my non professional opinion, it looks fine.

Last edited:

lpheaven

Established Member
Thanks man I really appreciate the input. It was a dirty pull as I was in a rush and just wanted to get some data. Is the air flow lbs/minute a good indicator of flywheel HP ? If so what am I at approximate?
It's supposed to be 70degrees here Wednesday so I'll get some better data and turn it back to 8.5-9lbs boost. My trims might look funky due to the roush BAP ? Not sure I'm reading up more and studying fuel a bit more
Anyway thanks again!

RIPCHVY

Established Member
Not sure if it is the same for nitrous vs supercharged. But my car was normally .80-.81 on the lamba. It really depends on what the tuner is calling for on the tune. As long as that is what the tuner is calling for it is fine.

mastwolf

4800fps = Mach1 in h2o
Established Member
Looking at this log.

The tuner is commanding .78 lambda (this is perfectly fine) But your short term fuel trims are having to add 10% fuel and the fuel is still not getting to commanded lambda. Long term fuel trims are pulling fuel. (On power adder cars adaptive learning I will keep off.) Spark looks ok as well. What type of fuel is this?

It does not look dangerous per say, but its got some issues that need addressed.

lpheaven

Established Member
Looking at this log.

The tuner is commanding .78 lambda (this is perfectly fine) But your short term fuel trims are having to add 10% fuel and the fuel is still not getting to commanded lambda. Long term fuel trims are pulling fuel. (On power adder cars adaptive learning I will keep off.) Spark looks ok as well. What type of fuel is this?

It does not look dangerous per say, but its got some issues that need addressed.

Running 93 octane. Car runs like a beast. It's pro charged with a roush BAP 60lb injectors FR 0 plugs. Have to wait till this back farm road warms up before I run again. I can spin the mpss tires in 4th if I'm not careful. Have not dynoed yet
Thanks guys! This feedback is highly appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread