Anyone watch "Most Haunted, Live"????

Brian97vobra

Established Member
It's on the travel channel. Their doing a 3 day thing over in one of the most haunted places in the world, which is somewhere in Scotland.
Well anyways it is by far the most disturbing footage i've seen yet. For the hour or so that i watched it there were no ghosts that appeared but... Two of the guys actually got stabbed and i think two others got scratches all over their back and neck!!!!!!!!:eek: Now tell me WTF is up with that!?!?!?!? I knew that there are some evil ghosts, their calling this ghost a poltergeist, but i didn't think that they could actually stab someone and draw blood!!!:uh oh:
Their playing a rerun from early tonight right now. And then the last "live" espisode tomorrow.

On a second note Ghost Hunters, on the sci fi channel, is doing a live episode tomorrow as well from 11pm-5am. I just wish i could stay up and watch the whole thing...

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
shut it brian you sissy...everyone knows your a girl..thats why your trying to sell your terminator.EAD!!!

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
dude this show is so retarded...all that happens is some knocking sounds....o wait i feel a cold spot...wait...thats just the air conditioning vent im sitting under. Hopefully this lame ass show will pick up

tehnick

Inconsiderate Prick
Established Member
i have a dvr, so i recorded the ghost hunter special. most haunted is kinda played out, but so is the celebrity paranormal project on vh1.

Brian97vobra

Established Member
tehnick said:
i have a dvr, so i recorded the ghost hunter special. most haunted is kinda played out

Dude i wish i coulda dvr'd the ghost hunters show! I could only watch about 2 hours before i went to bed.
What's up with most haunted though? That was the first time i've ever watched it, so i dunno???

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
tehnick said:
most haunted is kinda played out, but so is the celebrity paranormal project on vh1.

CPP is much like "Fear" from MTV.

Derek Acorah is the medium with the light colored hair who talks to the spirits thru "Sam". I always thought he was gay but I'll be damned since I just found out he is married. Regardless, he is a trip when watching him on that show.

D's01Snake

Motor City Muscle
Established Member
yea he was on there last night. I dunno the show was way lame.....omg you hear that knock?OMG o wait...it was the pizza guy my b.

Users who are viewing this thread