Anyone who has Steeda springs!!

adam

Established Member
I just installed the 03 Steeda front springs however I notice a very little drop in the front end..... People that have installed these about what kinda drop have you gotten and how long does it take these to settle???

I went with H & R rear springs and Steeda fronts... The rear looks perfect just the front looks a bit odd at the moment..

Thanks for the help!!!

:beer:

BLK_03

Established Member
How 'bout some pics Adam as the Steeda front / H&R rear combo is what I was thinking.

Get your butt out in this b -e -a- utiful STL weather and snap some shots!!! ( It's probably too frickin cold for those steedas to sit right :eek: ).

BuffDigits

Bling - Bling
Established Member
I just got all the steeda stuff in the mail and dropped it off for installation. I managed to read through the instructions before handing the stuff over.

Those springs can drop the car as much as 1.5 inches depending on whether you leave all the rubber spacers in there or not.
Steeda recommends leaving at least one in to fight noise from the suspension but you can take both out (2 on each spring i think) and drop the car more.

If you leave them both in the car only drops about 1 inch, which your right, isnt super noticable.

Users who are viewing this thread