Anyone with a Sonic Blue decklid without a spoiler..........

SVTyballz

Established Member
Is there anyone out there with a Sonic Blue decklid withOUT a spoiler that wants to trade for one WITH a spoiler??? I didn't order mine, so I wasn't able to check the Rear Wing Delete option. I'm in Florida, so of course, the closer the better. Thanks.

gary

hoodedsnake

Established Member
I got the 13k just so I could add it later if I liked the spoiler in person. Figured it would be easier to add it later vs remove it.

I like the look without it but was still going to buy the lid w/spoiler just to have it also.

I'll pay for a new Ford deck lid and spray job for you if you would ship your lid w/spoiler to me.

The deck lid on mine now is the same as the '01 without spoiler or any other '99-'02 mustang without spoiler. The HMTBL is mounted into the deck lid on the top rear edge. I like it, gives the car a very clean(sleeper) look!

SVTyballz

Established Member
edz: that would be cool by me. I might be down your way this weekend. So let me know if you find anything out. BTW, if I'm in your area, could I just pick up some Zaino products while i'm there??? I've never used the stuff so it would give me a good chance to see how well it works in person.

EDIT: hahahaha no prob edz...........

hoodedsnake: thanks for the offer, but I kinda wanted to avoid the whole shipping deal. Can't be without a decklid cuz as of now, the 03 is my daily driver. Not that i mind driving as much as possible every day...........hehehe

gary

Last edited:

hoodedsnake

Established Member
I see we wouldnt be able to avoid the shipping hassle, but you dont have to go without a lid.
Order the new one have it sprayed to match your sonic I'll pay for it, have it installed and then ship the lid you have to me and I'll hope it matches my sonic.

Users who are viewing this thread