Anyone with custom Interior?

SVT1999

Livin' Life
Established Member
I have been thinking of having new leather put on my seats. I figure since it is pretty much the same money as buying a set of 03-04 two tone seats I may as well do something different, but want it to look good. I dont want anything that screams AFTERMARKET (like it belongs in an 89 civic with coffee can exhaust....) Any thoughts? I have the parchment interior now...

BTW... only $899 for front and rear seats installed (with lifetime warranty on the leather)

Last edited:

Tango7

Established Member
I have 03 cobra seats . I had the inserts changed to match the parchment and my car is EG so I had the snakes done in green

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
do a two tone color mixture, what is the current interior color pattern you have right now?

Tango7

Established Member
Interesting! I have E Green / Parchment, and I always wondered how that'd look.

Homer

Here is what I did..
autofair09032.jpg

autofair09033-1.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'd do 03/04 seats or some aftermarket racing seats. The stock 99 seats suck. There is zero lateral support and, IMO, they are not very attractive in design either.

Tango7

Established Member
TANGO7, who done your seats and how much did it cost? Thats exactly what I want done to mine!!! Looks Good!

I had a local guy do them.. I went to a fabric store and picked out the suede leather.. I already had the seats in my foxbody mustang but they had the grey inserts.. He broke them down and installed the tan suede for 440.00 for the front and back.. The suede was $18.00 and I had the snakes put in for 35.00 for both.. Ford wanted an arm and leg for the tan inserts..

zPipes

Established Member
Man, Ive also been lookin to get my seats recovered. Always wondered how much to take them to a shop and have them recover same as factory, the leather and gray suede inserts with the cobra stitching.. but stitched in black. Then again the seat and backrest im sure are a bit worn so then I thought about doing the 03/04. You cannot buy factory made seats brand new anymore, I've checked. I wanted to keep original seats :eek:( and still might, just get re-covered.

Sleepin96

Established Member
My seat is worn as well , on the bolster where i get in. I kinda slide into the car and everything gets caught on it, I know a guy that can repair them but it's gonna be an arm and a leg. He did the 2 front cloth seats on my friends gt for like 450 bucks! I love my seats so I think when i get the repaired I am gonna get a little extra padding on the bolsters. maybe something to look into for those of you that are in the same boat.

B

Users who are viewing this thread