Anyone with TSW wheels?

MineralStang

Established Member
I'm getting new wheels in the spring and I'm just trying to find something unique. Seems like its pretty tough to find. I've got a backup wheel I know I want, but I was looking around on the TSW website and they make some decent 5 spoke wheels. They (as well as Discount Tire) say that you can put a 275 tire on their 17X8's. :shrug: Not sure how that works, but I wanted to know if anyone has any TSW wheel pics on a Stang? Thanks!

These are the ones I was looking at:
http://www.tsw.com/img/indy500_silver_reg_pop_white.jpg

They are supposed to be out this month

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
look on ebay for Ruff Racing Wheels. I have the 278's ( i think thats the number of them) on my car and LOVE them. They would look just like the CCW 505a's if they didnt have the rivets, and they look EXACTLY like SSR GT3's IMO

MineralStang

Established Member
Good looking rims, I agree. I'm not a fan of the rivets either. Thats why these TSW's looked good to me. I like the contrast in the silver wheel color and the polished lip. Anyone have any pics of any TSW's?

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
yea, im not a fan of the rivets either but i got tired of bullitts and picked these up on a trade. Those TSW's do look good, just need to be wider

darkhorse02

I need a new one!
Established Member
I do like those TSWs. 18x10s would be nice though.
mineralgrey01gt, do you have pix of the Ruff Racing wheels on your car?

Users who are viewing this thread