Anyone work for Tmobile???

snakezilla

Established Member
Im trying to cancel my contract with Tmobile. I have 1 account with 2 lines and they want me to pay 2 cancelation fees because I have 2 phones. Im like wait up, I only have 1 account and 1 contract. Then I tell them I only need 1 phone and I want to renew my contract with 1 phone and they tell me I still have to pay a cancellation fee for the other line. This a a load of BS:fm: I was willing to pay the cancellation fee until they said I have to pay 2 cancellation fees for 1 account. Is there any advice you guys can give me so I can get out of the contract or just renewing my contract with just 1 line without a BS fee since im not cancelling my service.
Thank you,

Last edited:

txyaloo

Established Member
2 phones = 2 fees. It's in your contract. Phones are subsidized. You have to pay for that if you cancel before your contract is up.

musclefan21

Established Member
Two phones with a killer deal but with a contract = cancellation fee for each phone.

Don't cancel.

txyaloo

Established Member
Just trying to save $400. I could get new injectors for that much.

Should have thought of that when you got the phones. :shrug:

Unless you're military being deployed, moved to a place where there is no service, etc, you have little to no chance of getting out of it.

snakezilla

Established Member
How long do you have left?
my 2 years are up in May

Two phones with a killer deal but with a contract = cancellation fee for each phone.

Don't cancel.

I guess I might have to wait it out. It just doesnt seem correct if its just 1 family plan and have to pay a fee per phone.

Should have thought of that when you got the phones. :shrug:

Unless you're military being deployed, moved to a place where there is no service, etc, you have little to no chance of getting out of it.

Would of thought of it if Tmobile would explain it better. I clearly remember them saying it will be $200 if I want to cancel my contract and thats it. They did not say per line. Im sure they never do. I have been with Tmobile for over 10 years and they have been great but I have no use for 2 phones anymore and I am willing to stay and renew my plan with 1 phone and they still want money to do that. I guess I might have to wait it out and then I will take my business else where:nonono:

Last edited:

snakezilla

Established Member
I did hear if a cell phone company makes any changes to contracts or anything that might affect the customer, we have the right to cancel without fees. Anyone have any insider news of changes?

blinelaxd27

Established Member
you are missing the point.... you got a great deal on 2 phones.... either free or greatly reduced cost... why do you think that you don't have to pay a cancellation fee on each phone?

EricfromMO

Established Member
On your service agreement that you signed, you agreed to terms of if you cancel after your buyers remorse period you are subject to a 200 cancelation fee per line. After the first year at one point they drop to 100 bucks per line...

snakezilla

Established Member
On your service agreement that you signed, you agreed to terms of if you cancel after your buyers remorse period you are subject to a 200 cancelation fee per line. After the first year at one point they drop to 100 bucks per line...

Really, they are telling me its 200 per line until I hit 24 months... Im was willing to pay 200 for the entire contract from the start.

Users who are viewing this thread