Anything Special/Unique on the 97 Cobra? (Just bought one)

Just traded my 95 GT for a 97 Cobra with 52,000 miles. Do not know ANYTHING about the SN95 Cobras, excepts its fast....haha

anyways, what does the 97 Cobra Mach 460 consist of? What are the RWHP numbers and times? Thanks....

BTW, I pick up the snake tommorow morning, they have to detail it....

-Joe

blk96SVT

Established Member
Stock numbers are anywhere from 250 to around 260, hp that is to the ground. Your first mod should be the shifter then of course 4.30's no less, unless you are going with some type of forced induction. 4.30s are great in this car, had them in mine for about 2 1/2 months and no complaints!! Seriously, they are not overkill even on the highway, which I drive about 80 miles a day back and forth to college. Get some pics of hit if you can, what color is it, Pacific green? Later

Tim

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. They are fun cars, and you'll love it. sadly it doesn't have the aftermarket support that your 302 did. But it's getting better. Great balanced performers.

As for the Mach 460 Sound system, its really the same head unit, separate CD player as a regular car, but has 6 speakers, (including the tweeters on the door corners), and its amplified by 2 huge amps in the trunk, right underneath the package shelf. Nice system...for a stock setup:)

Enjoy your snake, brother!

Users who are viewing this thread