Apocalypse Cobra hero car.

ChrisMustang

Established Member
I was thinking how cool it would be if an 03 cobra starred in a video game as a post apocalyptic world. So i decided to do a quick paint of my car to get it somewhat out of my brain. LOL.

apocalypsecobra.jpg

earico

It's 4:20 somewhere...
Established Member
Haha that's cool! The Terminator would be a force in the world of mayhem! It needs spikes on the wheels Mad Max style and guns!

ChrisMustang

Established Member
In the post apocalypse world they wouldn't have good roads, so figured some offroad tires mixed with the 4x4 height it would work quite well all around.

T800

Established Member
Gotta have the supercharger that engages with the pull switch on the shifter...Road Warrior style!

Maverick-4

Established Member
Gotta have the supercharger that engages with the pull switch on the shifter...Road Warrior style!

Thats exactly what i was thinking that would be really awesome!! From what i understand the option to turn it off or on wouldn't work in real life but i don't remember the reasons why...

sneakysnake03

SVT
Established Member
What size tires are they 33x10.50 17? You might want to wash it looks kind of bad all dirty. BTW Is there a rocket launcher where the fog light used to be.?

oem

Custom User Title
Established Member
HAHA, Nicely done! Love the Gatling guns.

Yours is more death race then lone survivor as mine was made as.

Ya lol I took the gun from the Mustang in Death Race... and the rockets on the back came from the Porsche iirc. Then ninja sword's up front, and semi wheels with a dd in the rear lol.

Users who are viewing this thread