Apple iPhone 4 32gb HDD Black/ Case $450 OBO

03ZYSVT

Established Member
Apple iPhone 4 32gb HDD Black/ Case $399!!!

I'm selling a used iPhone 4 in Black with a 32gb HDD for AT&T. Looking to get $399. Currently it is Jailbroken, but if you would like to have the most up to date software put on it let me know before purchase and I'll make sure it's loaded. It does show signs of normal wear and tear, but it has had a case on it most of it's life. I did find one small scratch on the screen, but has no affect on functionality and is barely noticeable( I tried to take a picture of it). I have a few cases and will include one of them of your choice. You can let me know which one you want during checkout and I'll include it. Please feel free to ask any questions before bidding. You can contact me either through here or my phone, 850-685-2070. Either way is fine. Thanks
****It comes with everything like a new one does. The box all paperwork, apple stickers, charger, and I never used headphones ****
KGrHqVhkE5orFs5jBOkzjrLrw60_0.gif

KGrHqMOKjUE6Md-cNJBOljhbMz8g60_0.gif

KGrHqRlIE6GRqJW9pBOkzjFiGQ60_0.gif

KGrHqMOKjcE5mHoELCqBOkzG2BKZ60_0.gif

Last edited:

03ZYSVT

Established Member
Mine is sold, but I have a buddy who has one in almost mint condition he would be willing to sell for $400 shipped. All box and paperwork included and it's been in an otter box since day one. If you would like to get ahold of him about it let me know and I'll get you in touch with him.

Users who are viewing this thread