April 22nd - So Cal Road Cruise by The Stable Productions

1BLWN 03

Established Member
fantastic cruise...great turnout, anyone count the cars???? Looking forward to seein ya all next cruise

Daz97Roush

TruckSlut
Established Member
too bad i didnt make it. had some issues with my gas tank leaking when it has a full tank. this was from last week when i went to vegas on the roush. i still havent gotten around to fixing it.

it looks like it was a fun cruise tho.

btw: im thinking of selling my car. i want to build a 65 stang with a 460 BB. hit me up if u guys interested.

wallie40

Established Member
1BLWN 03 said:
fantastic cruise...great turnout, anyone count the cars???? Looking forward to seein ya all next cruise

Thanks everyone for coming out. We all had a great time. Alot of new faces but it was good to see everyone.

We had 82 cars come out. I believe this is our 2nd biggest turn out.

Only a few more months for the next one. The rumor is San Diego!!!!

Thanks again!

-pAul

edgars23

The Stable Productions
Established Member
Thanks to everyone who came on out to this cruise. We all had a great time hanging out with all of the usual suspects as well as all of the new people that came out to play.

We want to thank you all for making this another safe and exciting cruise. The weather could have been better, but it wasn't too bad. It only sprinkled abit when we where on the freeway.

As you may or may not know, we like to bring the cruises out to the people that enjoy coming to our cruises. And at almost every cruise we have put on, there have been peopl from San Diego. So, we feel that the next cruise we throw should head on out to San Deigo. So anyone that came to this one, even those who didnt, pm me as we will need help finding a good place to hang out at while in San Diego.

-Edgar

mytjojo

Established Member
Awesome turn - out Thanks to all of you who come out and show your love for the cause.. :thumbsup: Had a great time.. It never gets old.. And yes a San Diego cruise is in the think tank.... Thanks again for all of you who continually show your support

Joe

igotyofire

Established Member
i think what imma end up doing is compiling footage from the last 3 events which was never posted and and use with this one because i didn't get too much this past time except for everyones flyby's as they pulled out of the parking lot. video might take awhile kuz i still need to gather some footage from a friend too.

65mph_Roll

Established Member
When is the next one?!?!?

Someone told me about all the Cobra's on the PCH

I never checked out the "A Taste of Home" ==> "California" section before....until I looked for the aftermath of this, damn!

Mystifi

Established Member
65mph_Roll said:
When is the next one?!?!?

Someone told me about all the Cobra's on the PCH

I never checked out the "A Taste of Home" ==> "California" section before....until I looked for the aftermath of this, damn!

The next one will be down to San Diego within the next two months I heard. 80+cars at this last one! :burnout:

jlemond

Hey everyone. I was wondering how u feel about non SVT cars joining u??? I have a 2003 Focus ZX3 lightly moded with the infomus 2.3 PZEV. I am putting down more HP than a stock SVT Focus. I also have a few SVT parts on my car. Just wondering how u feel about it. I would really like to join u guy. Thanks

1BLWN 03

Established Member
1BLWN 03 said:
Sorry, forgot to thank TSP for all the planning...THANKS!!!!

igotyofire

Established Member
svtguy22 said:
Im pretty sure all cars are invited. Just based around SVT's.

i hate this misconception, all cars are invited not just based around anything , heck if someone has a honda civic they can bring it if they want, no discrimination man. its great that the love of cars can bring such a diverse crowd out. only thing is to keep the events friendly and im sure it'll stay that way as everyone seems to have respect for one another at all of the events except for the one guy who felt he needed to show off donuts next others precious cars :nono: (reason being there are tons of videos cameras rolling at these meets if their was an accident im sure someone would have no problem helpin their buddy out by provided the evidence of ones stupidty to an insurance companey or local authorities if their was conflict, so its best just keep things safe and be prepared to be responsible for ur actions just like one should be in their day to day driving) at another meet . we get plenty of ls1 powered cars, and this past time a viper as well as a lotus to know anyone is welcome to bring whatever they want

and btw guys i havent started on any sort of video yet kuz ive still been busy with school and finals next week so hopefully after i can get to crackin

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread