April 27-28 Sebring with NASA FL (! SpeedySpringSebring !)

WPBcobra

Established Member
Round 3 of NASA at Sebring April 27-28.
Come on out and join the fun. There is going to be HPDE, TT, Racing (2 40 min races) and a 3 HR enduro race from 5pm till 8pm
The AI group is looking to have 10 to 12 cars at this event going to be alot of good racing.
If you are looking for more track time at the track NASA is having specials for you to get more track time.

only 2 weeks till this event

Here is a link to the event
National Auto Sport Association - Florida Region » Sebring Events
Here is the link to the registration
https://nasaproracing.com/event/1601

NGO

Established Member
Watched my buddy run HPDE-1 last year at Sebring. This will be my first event participating in NASA HPDE. Can't wait!

NGO

Established Member
Red '03 Cobra... just replaced the notoriously defective throw out bearing sleeve so should be good to go. It's pullied and Race Bronco warned me to put the stock pulley and tune back in to avoid heat soak or worse but I just don't have time.

Trying to find a way to mount my Predator so I can monitor IAT2 temps during the run. Hope my instructor can stand the heat on full blast, hee, hee

Last edited:

WPBcobra

Established Member
When i had my 03 cobra i only had to run the heat in the summer time at sebring. There back and front straights are great for cooling. Do you have brake cooling done to the car.
It being your 1st time your going to have a blast. Sebring is a fun track

NGO

Established Member
No brake cooling ducts although I have been reading all about it. Basically a stock handling and braking package, wanted to get a baseline before making changes. I signed up for the NASAs (3) track packages so I will run one more time at Sebring and then at Homestead in Oct so I have time to make changes during the Summer. We are going to try and get a garage. Stop by and say hello. Looking forward to watching the racing.

WPBcobra

Established Member
No brake cooling ducts although I have been reading all about it. Basically a stock handling and braking package, wanted to get a baseline before making changes. I signed up for the NASAs (3) track packages so I will run one more time at Sebring and then at Homestead in Oct so I have time to make changes during the Summer. We are going to try and get a garage. Stop by and say hello. Looking forward to watching the racing.

ahh cool starting fresh. that is the best way and work your way up.
nice signing up for there package. It is a hell of deal. you should have no problem on getting a garage alot of racers pack out back. 90% of the AI cars will all be parked out back on the pad. come on out there and check things out or if you have any questions. The racing should be good got a big numbers of cars and atleast the AI group has 10 to 12 cars that weekend.

jbp99cobra

Fly fat ass, fly!!!
Established Member
I am making the trek down from NC, but since it will be the first time at Sebring, I am just doing DE4. I will be in the blue E30 with the yellow stripe (# 648). Also, I will bring some extra cobra parts I have left over if anyone wants to buy them. I will have brake ducts, rear shock tower brace, KB BAP, and what ever else I find sitting in the garage.

Sirl

Established Member
Me and some friends will be hanging with the AI guys, out on the tarmac.
Will certainly come say hello.

Users who are viewing this thread