April MACA MEGA meet?

Why Try

Established Member
Anything going on the first weekend of April? If not, let's have a gathering at Jimmy Cone's cruise in and maybe cruise somewhere for dinner? Maybe set up a cruise to Jimmy Cone? How does this sound? This is far in the future so we should be able to get a good turnout. Let's get some members geared up that haven't been out in a while. If you sold your Mustang and still love these cars come out and say hello to some old friends. Ideas? Input appreciated. Travis

Snakesvt04

SCREW THIS
Established Member
There needs to be a bigger mega meet. MACA has been around now for 10 years! Someone with property host the biggest MACA meet. Would be awesome

kingCOBRAsvt_99

STOCK..looking
Established Member
I may be in for hanging out, I am down to one cobra and it's sitting in my enclosed with the motor out.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I should be able to make it as well... I'll try and keep up with the Fishtail fox...

LOL, that shouldn't be hard. The vert is stock and slow. The GT needs me to finish the tune, at which point it will no longer be slow, but you should be able to keep up with it.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I've just got a 97... It's stock for the most part. Just some exhaust stuff.

With a terminator power plant though. The GT is an N/A 331, that will hopefully be pushing right about 400 rwhp. So likely similar peak power levels but I'm sure you've got the flatter torque curve. The fox is lighter though, so I dunno. With a good tire, I'd hope a 400hp fox would be in the 11's, but that all remains to be seen. I won't know how healthy my engine is until I finish fussing with it and throw it on a dyno.

Users who are viewing this thread