Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Apr 25 Cool Cars Hershey

Votes: 6 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Why Try

Established Member
What, when, where????

I have not seen any info for Jimmie cone cruise nights yet but in the past it has been 1st & 3rd Sat, Apr-Oct. I just don't know what to expect for Jimmy Cone this early in the season. Hagerstown has nice big cruise night starting the 11th. My guess it most people would pass Frederick. A cruise from Frederick to Hagerstown could be fun. Frederick has their night starting the 25th. Also on the 25th is Cool Cars for Cats and Canines and that could be a nice cruise as well. All have great food/drink options close by.

Vote if you can go to one of these and what your favorite would be.

paluka21

Established Member
I voted either the 11th or 25th as hopefully the weather is more consistent around this time.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
The only one I can make is April 4th. I'll be out of the country on the 11th...which kind of sucks. It'll be fun but, I'd like to be with the car guys! The 25th I may have plans. Orginally iy was to go to the cool cars thing but I think me and the girlfriend may go do something else. Not really sure now . The 24th is my b-day so not sure what we'll do,

deadernie

is my name
Established Member
I heard that if you don't get there before 7 AM, you will be too far away.

There will for sure be a lot of people there this Saturday. The last special gathering I went to I got there about 6:45 and it was pretty full. I was there until almost 11 and pretty sure I missed seeing many cars. But its a very nice mix there.

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Voted for Hagerstown because I used to go there often. But I'll try and make any that I can.
The Vally Mall also usually asks for a donation for the children's club-something like $2 or a can of food.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
I also voted for Hagerstown, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it or not. My kid is playing soccer this year and his games are on Saturday's. His first game was supposed to be last weekend (cancelled due to wet fields) and we still don't have the game schedule for the year yet.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
Anyone going to Mt. Airy tomorrow night? If so what time? I have some time before I head out to see Furious 7. Unfortunately I won't be able to romp on my car but, I can still drive it! YEAH!

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
Anyone going to Mt. Airy tomorrow night? If so what time? I have some time before I head out to see Furious 7. Unfortunately I won't be able to romp on my car but, I can still drive it! YEAH!

I was thinking I would be up for it. What time are you thinking?

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Established Member
I think it starts at 4? So try to be there at 4..and I'll have to leave right at about 5 so I can get back and get to Furious 7! Woo Hoo! The season starts baby!

Users who are viewing this thread