APS TT C5 Z06 vs Ported and pullied Cobra and more

JD_Z28

Established Member
I hope you enjoy the video. Good old Canada racing LOL.

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/APS-TT-C5-Z06-vs-Pullied_698025.htm]APS TT C5 Z06 vs Pullied and ported Cobra and more - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Last edited:

JD_Z28

Established Member
Actually the car made 530ish whp in CA. 485whp isn't bad in 105 degree heat. Here's another good example. I used to own a TT C5 Z06 with twin 57's with 7lbs of boost, the car made 560whp in GA but when I got it and had it tuned in AZ it only made 505whp (107 degrees).

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
Im sure the cobra would've lost no matter what but it sounded like something was wrong for the first 60' or so. A slipping clutch maybe?

SVTullio

Typical Vette Driver
Established Member
Did he redyno on a mustang dyno rather than a dynojet or something? Thats a 45whp difference. I dynod my car today in 115 degree vegas weather and made 460. No way am I gonna make 505whp in cooler weather unless something is done to the car or someone manipulates the numbers.

JD_Z28

Established Member
Did he redyno on a mustang dyno rather than a dynojet or something? Thats a 45whp difference. I dynod my car today in 115 degree vegas weather and made 460. No way am I gonna make 505whp in cooler weather unless something is done to the car or someone manipulates the numbers.

The DA is really bad out here in the summer. Last weekend we had a DA of 6K.

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
Hrmm.. Yeah I was thinking the same thing even before I read everyone elses comments.. 485hp is plausible on that vette, but in comparison to what the Cobra had done to it, and how hard it walked it at the end, definitely not 485.. And I agree with SVTullio on the numbers being so far off.. I don't think it's going to make that much of a difference in heat. I mean, GA to AZ heat isn't too far off from one another. :eek:)

But nonetheless, nice video ! Fast little Evo ! Would've loved to see him run the c5 vette !

JD_Z28

Established Member
Hrmm.. Yeah I was thinking the same thing even before I read everyone elses comments.. 485hp is plausible on that vette, but in comparison to what the Cobra had done to it, and how hard it walked it at the end, definitely not 485.. And I agree with SVTullio on the numbers being so far off.. I don't think it's going to make that much of a difference in heat. I mean, GA to AZ heat isn't too far off from one another. :eek:)

But nonetheless, nice video ! Fast little Evo ! Would've loved to see him run the c5 vette !

The C5 has beat the Evo.

venomws6

Established Member
Nice runs and vid man thanks for sharing we need more vids of the black beast

Users who are viewing this thread