Apten 03 vs older Supra

Wild Bill

Established Member
Im cruising sunset with my girl about 4pm today and get stuck 2 deep at a light.I notice beside me an older gen supra pulls up.Along my other side a riced out eclipse pulls up.I look over to see if its a turbo,but cant tell.The light is long and the guy in the eclipse is kind of looking over and laughing reving his engine.He probably thinks between him and the supra its going to be murder on the domestic.I should expect this as my girl got me a plate frame that reads" just another kill by Wild Bill" for my birthday(lol). So seeing as I didnt think we were going to get to run (traffic) I thought Id show these import lovers what the snake on the side of a mustang means.I blip the gas in first to give them a little taste,and thought that would be enough for them not to want any.Traffic clears and I go to get over for the turn on sunset and all of a sudden the supra hits it behind me.I had to swerve back over to not get rear-ended,and he goes flying by.So Im like o.k. I guess he does want to run.So I wave for him to wait up as I follow him in the turn.When he gets the straight away he nails it and so do I.Its a pretty quick car,plus his head start so it takes a second to catch him.We are going into the next turn and I fly by him.I wave to him as I pass him by.I put about a bus on him then shut down.He must be mad and does the ricer fly by.I should have gave him the hazzards!

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
ahh the fly by... i've had it done to me by some civics... thankfully theres some riced out civics around here that aren't SI... I can take an EX from a dig because i have (a little i know... :p) low end/mid torque, whereas that has vtec and pulls top end. normally they keep on it after i win and cut me off or something... i need a nicer car because the people that want to race me are ridiculas (sp).... ANYWAYS what i mean by all that is good kill bill

smokey

Established Member
Maybe the guy in the Eclipse was laughing because he knew he was about to get toasted? Why does it always have to be worst case scenario around here? Some of you must carry a lot of anger around when you drive.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by prdtr15
nice kill, so was the surpa a turbo? and what happend to the eclipse?
The supra was a turbo,but the older gen.It was a pretty quick car.I actually saw the eclipse later in my sub,probably lives in the same sub as me.

Wild Bill

Established Member
Originally posted by smokey
Maybe the guy in the Eclipse was laughing because he knew he was about to get toasted? Why does it always have to be worst case scenario around here? Some of you must carry a lot of anger around when you drive.
I was not angered by the guy in the eclipse,it was all in fun.I did get a little p'oed at the guy in the supra for almost rear-ending us then blowing by like he didnt even care.

Users who are viewing this thread