Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom | New Trailer

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I am so sick of super hero movies.

I miss movies like A Few Good Men, Saving Private Ryan, Die Hard...Just good entertaining movies that you are always in the mood to watch.

I'm hoping Napoleon kicks off a resurgence in historic epics. I'd love to see a proper film made about the last stand of the USS Johnston.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I agree with the sentiment, everyone is sick of these mother****ing superhero movies… hollywood perpetually churns out this soulless garbage. I think its like a hit song that gets way too much airplay on every radio station endlessly, you ultimately end up hating that song and never want to hear it again.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I think mom kept all the VHS tapes we had as kids. Thought about finding a VCR and a old TV to setup in my office in the basement with all my other junk. Bet my kid don't even know what a VCR is.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

My kids don’t even know what a dvd is..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I think mom kept all the VHS tapes we had as kids. Thought about finding a VCR and a old TV to setup in my office in the basement with all my other junk. Bet my kid don't even know what a VCR is.

Kids don't even know what CDs are. There's a clip of someone giving kids a CD in its case and they couldn't figure out how to open it haha.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
4d3777a1e0f27e084ffb23946065d03a.jpg

All this talk about VHS CD and DVDs reminded me of this little polishing kit I got. The case they packaged it in was a pretty clever repurposed container. I showed my 18yo and she had no idea what it was.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
4d3777a1e0f27e084ffb23946065d03a.jpg

All this talk about VHS CD and DVDs reminded me of this little polishing kit I got. The case they packaged it in was a pretty clever repurposed container. I showed my 18yo and she had no idea what it was.

Pretty good use for a cassette case I'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread