AquaX pics from last weekend

nightstalker865

Established Member
It was my first event running in the rain. It was quite interesting for sure. I did learn a whole lot about about the car in wet conditions though. I figured I need to learn it at slower speeds before trying to learn an OT event when the sky becomes dark.

These pics were from the 1st run before the rain got to bad. The ones during the heavy rain didn't come out to well. Kept fogging the lens or getting rain drops on it.

fk2zqf.jpg

fviwy0.jpg

2vjx4jr.jpg

golden_eye

All show and no go
Established Member
Running in the rain is definately not the same as dry (call me captain obvious)! The event I went to in Jan. had rain during the last run and I just kinda went crazy. It was cool to see how much of a difference in handling there was vs. dry pavement.

ponyracer

Established Member
Rain is awesome especially when you have good rain tires. It looked like you had fun. I had an event last year that was rained on and it reminded me of a skid pad class. My competitors were not as prepared as I was so the competition was lacking. I mean hey its Oregon right here. Our first event is this Sunday and I will hopefully get my wife or a friend to click some shots to post up. This will be my first even/year on race tires so I will be in a learning curve for awhile. I will probably also find out the limitations of my worn out suspension too! LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread