AR: October 1,2

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Alright, I'm gonna whine like a little bitch if some of us don't meet up this weekend. :whine:

Weather should be pretty nice, low 80s mid 70s maybe, perfect to get together and cook out or something, cruise, whatever.

Let's plan something!

:beer:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I will try to get some time off to attend. I might be able to have a little more definate answer later in the week. I am definately up for that though.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
I'm Ready To Get Out Of The House And Burn Up Some Gas!

Same here!! I'm free all day on Satuday so that's perfect. A cook-out and cruise sounds GREAT! :-D

Evan... I have seen your sig work. Share the wealth, buddy! Where's mine?! :p

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Evan... I have seen your sig work. Share the wealth, buddy! Where's mine?! :p
Oh we're gonna f'n cruise alright. And kick it at a buffet. With rice. And biscuits. Mmmm....

Send some hi-res pics to [email protected] and I'll get to work. I guarantee it'll look good as fock. Can't wait till you guys check out Caleb's.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Oh we're gonna f'n cruise alright. And kick it at a buffet. With rice. And biscuits. Mmmm....

Send some hi-res pics to [email protected] and I'll get to work. I guarantee it'll look good as fock. Can't wait till you guys check out Caleb's.

Sent! hey Evan, do you have yahoo?

:banana:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Well I just switched from AOL to Yahoo about a month ago... had AOL for a decade. I have the messenger if that's what you're talking about, but I'm mostly on AIM, just like Christian.

You can both send me the highest res pics that you have, as many as you can.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
How about we meet up at 730pm at Gander Mtn. in NLR on Saturday night?

Would anyone come to a cookout at Murray Park on Sunday say around 200pm?

My digital will be out this weekend, so if you want some pics of your car, come on out!

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
count me in for this saturday i will be there for sure. i will have pictures of the amp performance show car on tomorrow, but i was not able to take pictures of the twin turbo due to the pistons being almost blown out of the engine when put on the dyno thursday. but i will have pics of a svt cobra that is a very clean car, and a "9.03 second" 289 motor. that is what the chalk on the back of the car said.

Users who are viewing this thread