Arab "SUICIDE" drifting?

Redlines

Established Member
that part of the world is crazy, people dont know how to drive, I have been all over the world, and scared for my life every time I drove over there, too many of the drivers with too much money, absolutely no driver skills, driving way to powerful cars, little to no laws, and total disregard for your safety. In a lot of places, people did not start driving until the 60's, when roads became available and civilization started to take over.

Last edited:

03SoCalCobra

HIGH PSI 03
Established Member
Huntington Beach, CA (h), Culver City (w)
The blown up guy got all his everything knocked off but his head, but man, that guy was dead before he stopped moving.

I don't know what's dumber- the driver or the witnesses. You can reallllllly clearly tell from the very first second the driver has absolutly no control over the car at all and he's going WaaaaaY too fast. If I was standing on the side of the road, you wouldn't see anything but back of my sandals.

That guy who hit the side of the truck and instantly popped 1/2 his body out the side window sure wasn't wearing his seat belt and highly doubtful any of the others were either.

GENE POOL = -(50) at the shallow end near the steps.

fiveo'cobra

Established Member
my god. Ive seen quite a few of these arab drift vids but not the wreck side of it. Those guys are mental. Sometimes they do some sick drifts at over 130mph which blows my mind on stock tires you'd get on camry's and grocery getters like that. The sidewalls are nowhere near stiff enough so alot of the time the tire will just roll over on itself and fall off the rim in some of the vids ive seen. Oh yea.............WHERE IS THE FCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT OVER THERE? its not like they're being discrete about it or selecting a desolate area...........its like right in the middle of miday traffic!!

fast02gt

Established Member
good let the basterds kill each other.. the less of the towel head american hating ****ers the better.

vulk

Established Member
2001BlackSVT: for the record: Arabs are not Persians... and there are plenty of other idiot teens who wreck their cars not just Persians. I am just bringing this up to you because I feel it is ignorant and stereotypical, thats all.

blkvertterm

Established Member
They are consider pride, boasting, and being a man more important than anything else.

Those are people taking in to the next level with thier ego driving them. They have very little education and a fairly low IQ. Combine all those with a car that can go over 100mph, sand on the roads, and mindless pride and ego for bragging rights=Death.

It is a great example of the situation the world is in. The oil money advanced technology in arab countries, but the education and civilization was not ready for the western culture.

It will be fooked up for at least 3 more generations.

fiveo'cobra said:
Oh yea.............WHERE IS THE FCKING LAW ENFORCEMENT OVER THERE? its not like they're being discrete about it or selecting a desolate area...........its like right in the middle of miday traffic!!

All the time I have spent in iraq I have seen maby 3-4 cops and they were fat ass future liberal democrats.

Users who are viewing this thread