Are any members of SVTP cops?

thefrush

Established Member
No, I was just curious if any of them read these threads of people street racing and cop bashing and how they might feel about it...

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by thefrush
cop bashing and how they might feel about it...
Most of are pretty used to it. Understandably, most motorist are irratated with us, especially after receiving a citation.

But this is a place for QUESTIONS . Angry motorist can vent elsewhere. Mods are pretty good about keeping it in line here.:beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by ROADWARRIORSVT
Most of are pretty used to it. Understandably, most motorist are irratated with us, especially after receiving a citation.

But this is a place for QUESTIONS . Angry motorist can vent elsewhere. Mods are pretty good about keeping it in line here.:beer:

Shuddup Cop!!!!:uh oh: :-D

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Ouch....cops bashing cops.......bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna doo when the moderators mess with you....................lol never post while consuming Pacifico Claras.

mswaim

Dark Side Poster
Established Member
Hey you federal guys need to take up a collection for poor old Tom Ridge. The guy wants to send his kids to college and he's thinking of resigning his post and looking for work in the private sector. Come on now, group hug for poor ole Tom.:cryying:

StangVixen

Established Member
Originally posted by ROADWARRIORSVT

But this is a place for QUESTIONS .

Hey I have a question.....can I borrow some handcuffs? Mine are wore out....lmmfao.
Vixen

ROADWARRIORSVT

Established Member
Originally posted by StangVixen
[Hey I have a question.....can I borrow some handcuffs? Mine are wore out....lmmfao.
Vixen
Would you like the "standard issue" cuffs or the "fur lined" from my bedroon night stand?:uh oh: :-D

Groovyash

Established Member
You know, when I first started with my department there was an EMS chick who had a thing for me, so one night we were all killing time at the base (ever notice how fire/ems have the really nice couches and tvs?) and in the usual course of playing with everyones gear she starts seductively playing with a pair of my handcuffs...untill I inform her of how many infected, disgusting, crack addict wrists they had been on, at which point she gagged, threw them down and ran out of the room.

Lesson...one set for work, one for fun ;-)

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread