Votes: 90 57.0%
  • No

Votes: 68 43.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
My wife pointed out to me one day how aggressive people in Dodge trucks drive. Since that time I've noticed them more, and for whatever reason they sure seem to be.

I agree with this. Everytime I see a Dodge Ram coming up behind me, they will tailgate to no end. I am speeding at the time, just not fast enough for them.

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, I've learned a lot about people just by posing this question to everyone. Not a very serious poll, just fun. I do know some Chevy guys that are pretty cool. Some....not. Same goes for every other brand.

Now the Dodge guys..............

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member
After spending some time over on Tech I'd say the majority are in fact DB's. Maybe I just had a bad experience.... but most over here seem to be good. There are a few DB's but for the most part the Chevy guys here are decent. As far as Ford/Mustang guys go I think we are generally speaking more laid back and easy going- we're also more accepting of other types of car guys. But again- it might just be my experience.

Personally I'm a performance guy with Ford leanings. I can appreciate most anything fast or that has high quality- I've owned or driven plenty so I have somewhat of an appreciation of what other manufacturers have to offer. I keep coming back to Ford somehow \m/

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
haha, interesting thread. Id agree that it depends on the person. However, i do own the Ford Mustang Cobra and a Chevy tahoe. So ive got it covered.

Formula51

Established Member
Wow, over 57% say we are douchebags! I have met my fair share in all camps, but I don't think the Chevy guys are any worse than Ford or Mopar guys. My experience has been that the import crowd has the most poser/wannabee/ignorant douchebags.

FastNick01

Established Member
Voted no, no matter what the car brand, it has nothing to do with the person.

The coolest/most Genuine person in the world that everyone loves could be driving the biggest piece of $hit you've ever seen. Doesn't mean a damn thing

S8ER01Z

Established Member
The coolest/most Genuine person in the world that everyone loves could be driving the biggest piece of $hit you've ever seen. Doesn't mean a damn thing

I work with that guy... Lol. Would literally give you the shirt off his back if it was his last shirt. Drives a rusted out geo metro despite having more than enough money to drive whatever he wants.

I have yet to meet anyone else as down to earth as him.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
I finally met the first Chevy owner that was worse than douche bag today. I walked away in mid conversation. He had a total dislike for Fords and an even a bigger dislike of Chrysler products.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
In all honesty you should throw a Vette(specifically Z06 and I'm not trying to take a personal shot at you just being real) up in that list also, and maybe even in the #1 spot, as there are a lot of arrogant old Vette owners out there. You can throw Porsche, GTR, MKIV Supra, etc owners and fanboys on that list also.

For Internet rep many times it's not the owners it's the wannabe owners who make people from these car camps look like douchebags.

From my experience, the people who have the Z06's are usually the "cooler ones", or the guys that mod them. They're usually the ones who buy the cars and drive them. The guys who buy the base model vettes, just to say they own a corvette, are typically the ignorant ones. Again, not saying that all are like that, but it's just my experience. The local corvette club is the biggest joke ever. I can't stand them. They pretend like the corvette is the best thing ever, but think it will melt if it sees rain and drive 5mph under the speed limit and won't drive it past 2500 rpm's.

Five-ohh-Love

Established Member
From my experience, the people who have the Z06's are usually the "cooler ones", or the guys that mod them. They're usually the ones who buy the cars and drive them. The guys who buy the base model vettes, just to say they own a corvette, are typically the ignorant ones. Again, not saying that all are like that, but it's just my experience. The local corvette club is the biggest joke ever. I can't stand them. They pretend like the corvette is the best thing ever, but think it will melt if it sees rain and drive 5mph under the speed limit and won't drive it past 2500 rpm's.

++++1

To me the only douchebag chevy owners are:
1. Corvette owners described above ^
2. Hardcore chevy truck red necks (the ones always saying "Found On Road Dead" :bored:)
3. **** who know nothing about cars that buy a 2010+ Camaro just because of Transformers.

Other then that Ford, GM, Dodge, imports, blah blah blah all have the same shit talkers and douchebags.

ITRIEDEL

Established Member
guys who drive s2000's (BIGGEST DOUCHES OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TIMEEEE) havent met one who was pretty cool....

as for chevy... nah...just douches who decided to buy a chevy...same goes with ford and dodge...

s2000's however... its on the window sticker its required to be a douche to purchase this vehicle....

M3xpress

Established Member

This.

I think the group of GM people I've run into that seem to be consistenly jerks are regular/stock Corvette owners.

I think the ones who are interested enough to take it to the level of modding or getting a Z06, etc. seem to be "cooler" and open to other stuff. Not too long I had a guy get my attention at light to give me a compliment on my TA and he was driving a freakin' C6 Z06. Your average Corvette owner probably isn't that nice, he owns a Corvette, he doesn't have to be lol.

Last edited:

F1reStart3r

Flubolaids
Established Member
The fact that I drive a Chevy has nothing to do with the fact that I'm a douche bag. I'm a douche bag first, Vette owner second!

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Yep, it's a landslide douche count for us. It is a Ford forum though. :shrug:

I think it's just the fact that it's true. I even hate most Chevy owners, the dousche anti-ford crap gets old and let's face it Chevy produces cheap shit cars.

Users who are viewing this thread