Are Corvette (or any other "status car") owners Assholes??

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I'll bet those same materialistic people would never consider letting the dog ride along....

My Old Fuzzy Guy gets to ride in my Lightning once in a while, but only when the seat gets dropped back and a Mexican blanket gets dropped on the upholstery. He's a big 80-lb Black Lab, and enjoys a good ride once in a while.

I have to admit, the SVT is part of who I am, and says a bit about my personality....just like the people who drive their Jags & Mercedes for the ego trip.
...but I didn't buy the L for my ego. I bought it because it's a kick-ass truck and it's not a Jag or Mercedes.:p

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
My Old Fuzzy Guy gets to ride in my Lightning once in a while, but only when the seat gets dropped back and a Mexican blanket gets dropped on the upholstery. He's a big 80-lb Black Lab, and enjoys a good ride once in a while.

I can see it now. You beat a Camaro, and all he sees is this lab with his ears flapping in the wind.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
well.. you notice they say "Mustangs" not Cobras.. since they know the 03+ Cobra is going to beat their C5's(minus the Z06) and if you notice, I had a 98 C5...

YES the Cobra is ALOT faster..

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Silver2003Cobra
well.. you notice they say "Mustangs" not Cobras.. since they know the 03+ Cobra is going to beat their C5's(minus the Z06) and if you notice, I had a 98 C5...

YES the Cobra is ALOT faster..

If your Vette was an Automatic, yeah your Cobra would eat it alive..

Automatic Vettes ---->:nonono: :rollseyes

Manual Vettes ----> :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ling_650vette

Quagmires Apprentice
Established Member
Its all in the person. Ive met some douchebag Ford guys, and then ive met some douchebag Chevy guys. Its just the person and how big of an ass they can make themself look.

And there's nothing wrong w/ A4 vettes. As long as they got the power to run, who gives a shit what their trans is?

Dont judge all the Corvette guys by what a few ass's say/do. Not all of us are ignorant who think the cars are invincible

Metalbassist03

Corvette Junkie
Established Member
Originally posted by Ling_650vette
Its all in the person. Ive met some douchebag Ford guys, and then ive met some douchebag Chevy guys. Its just the person and how big of an ass they can make themself look.

And there's nothing wrong w/ A4 vettes. As long as they got the power to run, who gives a shit what their trans is?

Dont judge all the Corvette guys by what a few ass's say/do. Not all of us are ignorant who think the cars are invincible

Very true.... I am just saying if I was going to spend $10k to $20k+++ on a C5, I would get a 6 speed...

Users who are viewing this thread