Are midpipes with HiFlow cats much quieter than Off-Road?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
sonic2003gt said:

NO!!!!

my slp and mrt w/ cats is LOUD!!! i think its louder than some of the o/r pipe guys i have heard in person. maybe its because i have no muffs.. :shrug:

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
sonic2003gt said:
NO. My Borla stinger's and MRT catted mid-pipe sound great but almost UNBEARABLE.LOTS and LOTS of DRONE; cannot imagine it being any louder. :xpl:

pld

SoOntRebel
Established Member
pld said:
NO. My Borla stinger's and MRT catted mid-pipe sound great but almost UNBEARABLE.LOTS and LOTS of DRONE; cannot imagine it being any louder. :xpl:
Sorry, I used the wrong smiley; this one instead :eek: . On the streets you could see people in their car's and minivan's turning around to look at the car because it get's their attention. I tell you , I would'nt want to go by a policeman because I can guarantee you I'd be pulled over for excessive noise. :(

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
sonic2003gt said:

generally... yes they are alittle quieter than o/r mid-pipes because of the cats..... some not by much.... some alot quieter... however it also depends on what catback you have too...

Twinturbo Ranger

Established Member
Yes they are quieter with cats. The smaller and less restrictive the louder it will be. A offroad without cats will always be the loudest.
Thanks Mike

Users who are viewing this thread