Shelby GT500 - Blown 5.4, 6sp manual
Dodge Challenger - N/A 6.1 Hemi, 6sp manual
Re-bodied Pontiac GTO - N/A 6.0, 6sp manual
Chevy Camaro - N/A 6.0, 6sp manual

Interesting times indeed.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
That'll be a great article in Road&Track. They'll compare 'em all, and I wonder who will reign over them all!?!? :)

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
With the hp numbers going up like they have in the past 10-15 years, when will it end? Will we all be driving around Mustang GTs with 500 hp, just hoping that the next year we can afford the 800 hp Cobra?

SVT8U

Established Member
no shit. whats the deal on the camaro? i didnt know they were comin back out.... PICS???

inteller

Established Member
The Camaro coming out in 2 years are just wet dreams by crack'd out mulletheads.

I think one should come out though, it would really solve the meth problem in this country. All of the future buyers would have to drop their habit and start saving for one.

Last edited:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
SVT4ME said:
Muscle car war all over again

You nailed it on the head bud; after thinking many times I had been born 20+ years too late missing the muscle car era I now might have to reconsider and say I was right on time. Face it boys were gonna live through the second muscle car era; its in progress now. :eek:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
DKS2814V said:
That'll be a great article in Road&Track. They'll compare 'em all, and I wonder who will reign over them all!?!? :)
yeah, too bad they will probably be able to pilot the gt-500 to the mid 13's :rollseyes

:lol: I love the remarks the Camaro still gets after all these years. I guess that's the type of disgust and anger you get when a vehicle kicks the shit out of a car you worship for a decade straight. :-D

For the record, a next gen Camaro was all but confirmed for this years NAIAS, but in light of the recent troubles GM is having, it does appear unlikely now. I'm not sure that is a risk they are willing to take.

One car that WILL be there though is the Hemi powered Dodge Challenger.

DCAN87

Established Member
Actually my father claimed to see a camaro concept car on the back of a flatbed. He only knew it was a camaro because it said it on the back. And he knows it's not an older one. He said it was very retro. I somewhat believe him.

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
Euphoric One said:
:lol: I love the remarks the Camaro still gets after all these years. I guess that's the type of disgust and anger you get when a vehicle kicks the shit out of a car you worship for a decade straight. :-D

huh? :shrug:

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
blueangelfightr said:
Actually my father claimed to see a camaro concept car on the back of a flatbed. He only knew it was a camaro because it said it on the back. And he knows it's not an older one. He said it was very retro. I somewhat believe him.
i believe it 100%
GM already accidentally released photos of the concept they will be showing - it's the dual style however - so each side of the car is slightly different to see what people like better.
Watch for it on january 8th

Users who are viewing this thread