Are the GT owners scared?

rev440

young punk
Established Member
Id really try to get some ultimas down there I know of atleast one but im pretty sure 2 in tn. I can post this on Ferrari chat and lambo power if you would like.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
rev440 said:
Id really try to get some ultimas down there I know of atleast one but im pretty sure 2 in tn. I can post this on Ferrari chat and lambo power if you would like.
Post where you'd like. The import guys have a full fielding, it is our domestics that are not stepping up to the plate.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
The domestics are down on power. Someone needs to bring an H/C/I C6 Z06 at very least...

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
That's in Anderson?! That's my hometown and there wasn't shit there when I left. It figures there'd be some event like this several years after I'm gone. I do remember seeing a small car show on Nichol Ave when I was home visiting, does that have any connection to this event?

03CobraBro

Established Member
Only about 20 miles from where I live to the Scatterfield exit (Anderson)... The third is a monday though isnt it?

Edit: NM I was thinking of July. Cool, maybe I can make it. I pretty much grew up around there. A town that fell victom to the outsourcing. :(

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Donatation if you can't attend.

03CobraBro said:
Only about 20 miles from where I live to the Scatterfield exit (Anderson)... The third is a monday though isnt it?

Edit: NM I was thinking of July. Cool, maybe I can make it. I pretty much grew up around there. A town that fell victom to the outsourcing. :(
3 Jun is a Saturday! Come on GTs we need a drving fool in one of America's new classics!
If you cannot attend maybe you all can dontate. here is where your money would go:
http://wingedwarrior.net/Donations.html

Last edited by a moderator:

PKFIRE

Established Member
DaleM said:
Go to the web site linked above, it has all the info you will need.
Be there for the action on Saturday, June 3rd 2006 at Darlington Field just north of Anderson, IN

I saw this but it didn't give an address. How do you get there from 74 west?

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
PKFIRE said:
Be there for the action on Saturday, June 3rd 2006 at Darlington Field just north of Anderson, IN

I saw this but it didn't give an address. How do you get there from 74 west?
Try this guy. i'm coming in from KY and have directions from I-65.
Please direct any additional questions to [email protected]

PKFIRE

Established Member
Yeah I ran into mapquest directions on the internet too. I guess there isn't a address there, just coordinances. I may just use that as my directions. Does anyone now when it starts?

Thanks for the map.

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
PKFIRE said:
Yeah I ran into mapquest directions on the internet too. I guess there isn't a address there, just coordinances. I may just use that as my directions. Does anyone now when it starts?

Thanks for the map.
3 Jun and rain day is the 4th, I can't make the 4th do i hope it goes on the 3rd. A time schedule has not been posted yet.:
http://wingedwarrior.net/forum/index.php?topic=338.0

PKFIRE

Established Member
I'll keep my eyes open then. I'm glad that this was posted on here because this is pretty interesting and it's worth a 140 mile drive out there from what I see.
Thanks guys

Last edited:

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
PKFIRE said:
I'll keep my eyes open then. I glad that this was posted on here because this is pretty interesting and it's worth a 140 mile drive out there from what I see.
Thanks guys
LOL I'm driving 5-6 hours but that is because I'm trailering.

Users who are viewing this thread