Are there any mid pipe options for silver bullet catback?

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
Like the title says.. are there any y-pipe options with or without cats that will mate up to the silver bullet catback?

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Bassani mid pipes should work with it. You could order two high flow mids and get the stockers cut out, then just put those in and some pipe to close up from were the other cats were. Then take the cats down to the scrap yard and get some of the money spent back.

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Any make mid pipes will work as long as they are made for a Lightning and you have stock manifolds.

04sonicL

Established Member
I have the Bassani hi-flow mids with my silver bullet exhaust. The exhaust shop had trouble making everything fit up right for some reason though. Its worth the sound in my opinion. It will really wake up your silver bullets big time.

GtownMACH

smoke tires, not drugs
Established Member
but i thought the silver bullet had two inlets, you know before the crossover they got on there.. The stock muffler only has one.

Hollywoood

Protected by GLOCK...
Established Member
IIRC, all the pics I've seen of the factory exhaust, the muffler is dual inlet, dual outlet.... Someone correct me if I'm wrong.:)
When I bought my truck, the factory exhaust was long gone..

roach4047

Established Member
My stock muffler is dual in dual out.
I notice though that if you go to fords racing parts that the "Lightning style" cat back there is one in 2 out.

Roach

Users who are viewing this thread