Are they worth anything?

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
I recently did the Expy console swap... BUT rather then have my seats modified and recovered my kick ass fiancee bought me a new set that was already modified....

So now i have my stock seats... they are worn on the outside bolster of bother seats (drivers seat is worn throught he faux suede)...

BUT other then the worn areas, they are in good shape, not broken springs, or tears or anything...

SO question is... are they worth anything? or should i just use them as garage seating?

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
PS here is the new interior! haha WOOT!
205517.jpg

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
I'm sure they're worth something. Did you price a new lower cover through the SVT parts guys?

Looks pimptastic BTW. :beer:

Yeah i have all the pieces for the console, this is the only pic i had on my phone...

Think the only thing i am missing is the rear cover for the console... but i have the part # from Chris's write up...

well i guess ill clean up the seats and toss online.. maybe craigslist...

hopefully some kid will want to put them in his lifted F-150 for the desert.... SKIN BRO! SICK!!!

ugh i hate bros!

Exdecuk

Established Member
Only interested in the seat covers & not the frames etc. You remove them & I would buy them. If your interested email me on the following & we can work some thing out. Obviously I would pay the cost of the complete seats :)

[email protected]

Last edited:

jec1521

Jay
Established Member
I would just keep them and either:

A) keep them for the material
or
B) make a sweet living room chair

bda1855

Member of the Boosted16
Established Member
Where'd your fiancee score a already prepped passenger seat? I need one bad!

I found them on Ebay and sent her the link saying "man these seats are sweet... i need to get a set like this"

i came home and she said happy anniversary/birthday i bought your seats!.. hahah

I am going to pull the cover material off and ship it out to England, and ill probably get ride of the remaining frames and foam...

thanks for the help guys...

Users who are viewing this thread