Are you on a list, what #, and how much down?

GSGN

Newbie Here

Hi,

This is my first post here. I am normally a Buick guy but after seeing the Shelly Cobra GT 500 at the car show, I would love a Ford in my garage. Anyone know of an SVT dealer in NJ, Eastern PA or Southern NY taking names for MSRP. I have no objection to a deposit. Thanks in advance.

Joe

bluetooth

Established Member
30TH RAPTOR said:
Does anyone know how many svt dealers there are......
well I did a serch on the ford web for svt dealers and in my area of MI (a 30 mile area) and there are 10. I did the detroit area and the are over 30.

BCM

Established Member
Based on others experiences from the 03 cobra (tick, blue stripe, yadda yadda) I will be waiting for a 2ND RUN car. :coolman:

R1Lello

Established Member
cobraracing said:
What dealer did you speak with in Ontario?
I have called 2 and no list yet
Mike

Summit Ford in Rexdale ;-) They don't have a list $$, that's why he dropped my jaw by saying $60-$65K !!! $40K u.s. is $48,000 canadian but did guarantee with deposit no higher than msrp if written on sales agreement. I will wait

Last edited:

03Terminator

03 Red Fire Cobra
Established Member
BCM said:
Based on others experiences from the 03 cobra (tick, blue stripe, yadda yadda) I will be waiting for a 2ND RUN car. :coolman:

Hopefully since the Shelby GT500's motor is an evolution of the 03/04 Cobra's Ford will have learned from their mistakes. But I have to admit, I can't blame you for wanting to wait.

dino03

You guys who are already putting down deposits are your own worste enemies. you're giving ford and the dealers an idea of how much they can charge and get away with. Why put a deposit down on a car that won't be available for another 18 months? Just doesn't make much sense. what if your dealer wants 50k and you don't want to pay that much do you get you're deposit back? Have some patients and you will be rewarded.

Users who are viewing this thread