ARH group buy

Slo_GTS

Established Member
Pm Steve@CJPP if your interested in a set. I just ordered mine today. Its a pretty good deal

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
And this is with the choice of 2.5 or 3 inch on collector side of midpipe where the catback bolts to correct? Most people need 2.5 inch collectors for catback.

Steve@CJPP

this is being fixed as we speak.

On that note. I am stepping out for lunch shortly. I have PM over a dozen people. I need at least 5 people and will start taking calls or making them when I get back. The more the merrier plus it will help for future group buys. Post up here if you have received a PM from me and are ready to order today. I will be back after lunch to see where we sit.:beer:

tarheeltrooper

900 H.P. Club
Established Member
this is being fixed as we speak.

On that note. I am stepping out for lunch shortly. I have PM over a dozen people. I need at least 5 people and will start taking calls or making them when I get back. The more the merrier plus it will help for future group buys. Post up here if you have received a PM from me and are ready to order today. I will be back after lunch to see where we sit.:beer:

Cool deal, Ill be ready for a price!

Crackerballer

Oh baby!
Established Member
Holy moly it's a good deal. I'd be on it but I just found a deal on some CCW classics that are local!

Guys, trust me, if you need quality headers, you won't find them cheaper than this brand new!

Users who are viewing this thread