Arkansas Car Club Meeting 8-6-05

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
What would you do?

What would you guys do if confronted with this?
130491134_m.gif

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
oh yeah. for sure. I would have to tea bag her, and then put a mushroom stamp on her forehead for good measures. I can only imagine what Evan will have to say about this one. He is always so pleasantly graphic.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: Hey evan there is a 99 cobra vert..white with tan it is across from the LR expo center........This is just me but I would be all up in them guts!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
silverponyGT said:
I am actually going to try and make this one guys!!!!!
You suck, Duggy. All I do is leave messages on your phone. No return calls.

Thanks Cheyenne, I'll let my buddy know about that vert. :thumbsup:

WARNING: EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

As for the skimpy Cackasian you posted Christian, I think a more suitable question would be, could she teabag my face or cack with them taddies. But if I have to answer the command on her bazongas, I'd have to give a big YESH. I'd make way to the mouth by gently teabag-dragging her neck up to the point of no return. Then rub a day's moist sweat to lubricate the horizontal smile. I'd mushroom bruise around her eyes to make her look like that coon with a gargantuan ballsack, then skeet in both her nostrils so when she wakes up, she can smell the dream.

:smmon:

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Speaking as a man with an English and writing Major that was very well worded, and put together. Not muddled with unimportant information, and very elaborate in the specifics given. Grade: A. :tu

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Just the graphic nature I was looking for. Once again Whang, you never let me down.
mhays26 said:
Speaking as a man with an English and writing Major that was very well worded, and put together. Not muddled with unimportant information, and very elaborate in the specifics given. Grade: A. :tu
:coolman:

Matt, that was hilarious. Damn, you guys are the bestest! I'm deleting all my other friends from my phone book and buddy list as we speak. I only keep top notch pimps with teenie dingers close to me. :uh oh:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
:coolman:

Matt, that was hilarious. Damn, you guys are the bestest! I'm deleting all my other friends from my phone book and buddy list as we speak. I only keep top notch pimps with teenie dingers close to me. :uh oh:

I dont know if that was sarcasm or not, but either way you dont have to delete everyone else from your buddy list. But you can put me on there. And Im proud to be a teenie dinger pimp, that means my game is strong cause Im not getting the ho's cause they have heard how big my junk is. :D :banana:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
first off man, you're gonna have to quit callin it "junk". lol. You gotta come up with some kind of glamarous name for it. A Pinto is "junk" automobile, and you don't see any females running out to chase one down the street. Hey, we will start a thread to make a cool name for it. lol. J/k. I have been known to refer to mine as "junk" at times too. Now, I just refer to it as my schtoop.....

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
mhays26 said:
I heard they have a place where people can race legally just outside of Russellville

I heard it was a dirt track... :poke: And its only a 330ft. :D

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
And you guys are killin me in this thread and the funny picture thread. I'm deprived of sleep this week and pissed off at work, but yall are makin it a lot better.

Here is the potential "Hoe". She was born in 2002, she is Black, and her insides are..."tan".... :xpl:

leslieshoe.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread