Arkansas club rents out Hallett. Join us?

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
LRRS has rented out the Hallett track for a road racing event on June 18th. You do not have to be a member to attend. We did this last year as well, and it was a total blast. It was my first experience on a road course, and I'm heading back again this year. If you think you can drive, this is a good place to learn you're wrong. :lol:

Cost is $100 to run all day, and an additional $25 at the track if you want a transponder to kept track of your lap times. If anyone has any questions about this event, feel free to contact me. There's a limited number of slots available, so let me know quickly. I will post this in the Open Track section and SW section as well.

Here's a poor quality video of me trying to learn the track for the first time. The window is small so you probably can't read the comments, but you can get an idea of the track. As I said, this was the first two laps I'd ever taken on a road course, so the fact I shaved 20 seconds off this lap time says a lot for the learning curve. :lol:

http://rapidshare.de/files/1499485/Hallett2.mpg.html

Users who are viewing this thread