Arkansas Dinner Get Together

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Thats cool with me but this weekend if full......fri nite is a car show at the river market, sat is the greenville cruise.and sun is a ford show at landers ford on university....You are more than welcome to any or all to hang out.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
silverponyGT said:
I think we should all get together as a group and go grab some food and just kind of hang out. What does everyone think??

Yeah, I'm good for a dinner gathering sometime. We usually all go out to eat after our cruises when we do them. We actually learned a lot about each other at the Waffle house on the last one. I'm kind of like MedicMan myself. Schedule is full for the weekend. Are you planning on going to Greenville, or any of the other shows this weekend? You are more than welcome to cruise with us.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Sweet, i think we can make it to the University Ford deal on SUnday. What time does it start??? Should we meet somewhere and cruise there, or just meet there?

Jake

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
I wont be going to Greenville but I heard there is a cruise from the River Market to around LR and WLR by Central Arkansas Mustangers on Friday, I will probably join in on that cruise. I will probably more then likely go to the thing at landers also.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
we could all have a cookout at my house if you wanted too. I put a link up here to kind of give you and idea of where I live.

Click here to check out my neighborhood

doughnutcop.gif

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I working on the details...Call jimmy he went to the last one..........I think it starts @500 but if you want to show you need to be there by 400

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Actually, Travis and I have talked about something like that at the house, but something always comes up. We are going to have to find a good weekend to do it.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
What?? Since when did standing around wiping dust off of a car come before flogging it? There's an autocross Sunday! :burnout: :rockon:

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
I want to autocross. Is it LRRS members only or something??? Yeah, more info pweeze

Jake

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
I want to autocross. Is it LRRS members only or something??? Yeah, more info pweeze

Jake

Sorry about the delay. No, it's not LRRS only. It's put on by the local SCCA. It's $25 to run all day, which will be about 6 runs. Trophies given out at the end of the day. Try to get there at 9am or earlier to get settled. You have to have your car teched by 10am. Let me know if you have any other questions. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread