Arkansas Guys

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
I was going down JFK last night in NLR and ran into some guys in a parking lot and told me they are on the board so I am just posting up saying hi and hope to cruise with you guys soon. :thumbsup:

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey welcome ..........Just keep checking the page for local updates............tell us about your self and the stang..........Cheyenne

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
Well I am 24 stay in Sherwood and in the Air Force, I drive a Silver 2000 GT 5-Speed. All I have done right now is Flowmaster Exhaust and a grill delete, I am getting a Mach 1 Spliter and intake here soon then I hope to go for some 3:73 gears.

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Damn he is already stealing my ideas. I want the Mach1 spoiler also, but we will let him get away with it. lol. Anyway, it was nice to meet you Matt. Great looking car. Hope you are able to make it to some of the cruises with us. Too bad you got there as late as you did. We had quite a time laughing at this guy in his moms mercury SUV that acted as if it were a top fuel dragster.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
What you cant invite the farm truck to hang out any more........J/K I went out to eat and then to bed sat. Hey shawn the guy in the red L and centerville went 9.75 sat nite. And the turbo L went 10.6 but was spinning all the way down the track.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I would have called, but it was just kind of a random meeting. I was pimpin JFK when I decided to pull into Kroger and chit chat with the guys in the lot at Kroger. I learned that a guy I know named Steven, just got a 93 Cobra with a little bit of mods on it. No matter how hard I talked to him, I still couldn't get him to go get it and come out to play. I felt bad for him when he finally admitted to me that he didn't have a driver's liscence. Thats gotta suck. I met us a couple more mustangs that I think might start riding with us. Nice people and nice cars.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Cheyenne, your gonna scare that red L next time he is up there. Put those slicks on and you'll take him!!! I think even with those big ole twankys you could do it.

Christian, stop knocking on my door and running off, its getting annoying.

Jake

silverponyGT

POONSTANGER
Established Member
Yea it was nice meeting you to man. I would have stayed longer but I had to get up to go to work in the AM so it was about that time to head to the house. But I def love your stang man it looks really good. :thumbsup:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Thanks Matt. There was an awsome Camaro in the lot that I kept trying to get Travis to run. It was sweet, had some of those cool rally stripes on the hood. This dude even had his name on the car, so it must be fast. It also had the computer in the passengers seat, a G Meter on the windshield, and the nicest fanciest radar detector that I have ever seen. This guy is definately not going to get caught by the police. I think his last name was Trooper. Travis wouldn't race him though. He says that willfully engaging in speed competitions on the street is wrong and he would never do it. I'm glad to hear him say that. Looks like he will keep his liscence for a long time.

100_17441.gif

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Got your number now. Now we can call the right car and tell them. We thought it was Joey. lol. I'm sure he was confused as hell when we called him and told him about it. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread